married life

married life

Sunday, December 8, 2013

8 of 31: Crying

Day Eight
What happened the last time you cried?
To start from the beginning start here

If you know anything about me (more so the Ortega side) you know we are emotional people. I don't cry over movies or stories so much, but anything to do with family and friends, I'll cry like a baby. The last time I let my emotions get the best of me was at Charlie's Weekend where we were surrounded by some of Charlie's best friends. It was after a night of making memories, drinking and just spending time with great people that Naaman and I headed off to bed and he said "I'd do anything for Chuck to be here with us! He would be having so much fun" Before I knew it my emotions got the best of me and happy/sad tears start flowing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment