married life

married life

Friday, December 6, 2013

6 of 31: Experience

Day Six:
What one thing would you be most disappointed if you never got to experience it?
To follow from the beginning start here

Hands down becoming a parent! I can never remember a time where I didn't want to have kids, and I am patiently waiting until the time is 'right' for us to take on that new role. I've been lucky enough to watch Bella, Brayden and Lou's grow up and have seen first hand how exciting it is to watch them rollover for the first time, learn the alphabet, tell you they love you, make a complete mess of a room, run to you crying, giggle uncontrollably, and simply the pure joy of watching them be kids. The love I have for those 3 munchkins is special so I can only imagine watching my own child learn, make mistakes, and take on this thing we call life.






No comments:

Post a Comment