married life

married life

Monday, December 2, 2013

31 QUESTIONS

To change things up a little, everyday in December I will be answering a question from this little gem I found on Pinterest, on ways to pass time and learn new things about your better half. So as I am answering these questions on here, Naaman and I are going to play along as well!  Each night durning dinner or before bed we are going to answer the questions, even though it feels like we know everything about one another it will be interesting to hear each others answers and opinions! So enjoy, and play along if you can convince your guy to join in on the fun!


Day One
List 20 random facts about yourself

1. I am absolutely head over heels in love with our dog Ryder
2. I am horrible at doing hair...hence why my hair always looks like it does
3. I had heart surgery my freshman year of High School
4. Bugs freak me out! Big, small, fat, yellow, black..doesn't matter I h.a.t.e them
5. I am terrified of the dark. I've tried to overcome that, but it just doesn't work. Me letting Ryder out at night by myself..forget it! My mom walking me to my car if it is dark...something I'm okay with admitting.  Me walking as fast as I can to the bathroom at night....of course! Me having slumber parties with my parents when Naaman is out of town...not weird at all!
6. I miss my college years, and would go back in a heart beat if I could
7. Can't wait to have kids, but have always had a crazy feeling we are going to have twins! 
8. I've always regretted giving up playing the piano
9. I love snacking on gold fish
10. I'm not allergic to anything (that I know of)
11. I can hardly stand to drink milk
12. I love the old Shirley Temple movies, and can't even count how many times I've watched them 
13. My parents almost named me Jennifer (aka Jenny)
14. When I was little my sister shut my hand in her bedroom door and cut off the tip of my pinky
15. I went through hunter safety when I was in middle school
16. I am horrible at singing..like the worst
17. I love couponing
18. Nicknames: Lyster, Lissy, Sissy, Ally and Lou-Lou
19. I worked at a coffee shop in college, love the smell but hate the taste!
20. Am going to Europe for the first time in May

1 comment: