married life

married life

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

10 of 31: College

Day Ten 
Your time in college....good or bad experience?
To follow from the beginning start here

Good....Great....Amazing! I loved my time in college, and would go back in a heartbeat if I could. So many great things happened while I was in college, that I can't imagine where I would be without it. I strengthened friendships with friends from high school, made new lifelong friends, attended parties, lived on my own for the first time, learned to take a beer bong like a champ, lived with a great group of girls, met Naaman, became friends with Naa's friends and simply made amazing memories. I can't think of having a better college experience and I am blessed to have gone to OSU with such wonderful people!

No comments:

Post a Comment