married life

married life

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Guess what...

Where does your mind go when I say cowboys, bulls, Wrangler butts and Vegas?? Yep that's right, the NFR! I am so excited to be marking off #4 on my 30-by-30 list this December when my Dad, Mom, MB, Joe, Naaman and I head to the National Finals Rodeo. We are so blessed to have this opportunity and I can't wait to experience this with my wonderful family! I think I've had enough time to recover from our last Vegas trip so I am ready to take Vegas on again. Its a good thing Naaman is coming this time and we are luckily enough to have most of our expenses taken care of, or I don't think I would have been able to manage talking him into me going to Vegas twice in less then a year! Needles to say we are counting down the days until we hop on the plane and make our way to Vegas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment