married life

married life

Friday, November 8, 2013

I've got my eye on you

Now that Christmas is just around the corner, I've been picking up gifts for my loved ones and mentally marking things on my want list, I can't keep my eye off off these amazing things. 

One | Two | Three | Four

 Now that the air is getting crisp and the rain is coming, my hunter boots are placed by the front door and being put to good use. You can't beat walking outside and purposely walking through the puddles just because, and it doesn't help that they are super cute! 

Can you say comfy!? I can only imagine myself sitting by our pellet stove cuddled up in these Nike yoga pants. I don't think these could look any more appealing to me

I'm sad to say, but I think it's time to retire my UGG slippers. These moccasin slippers have caught my eye and I want a pair. My friend just recently bought a pair at TJ Maxx for under $30, so next time I am in Portland I think I will be adding these to my collection.

I don't think you can get a better color palette then this Naked eyeshadow. My sister just recently got it and I need to go play around with it a couple of times before I make the big investment. It is a little spendy but I think it is worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment