married life

married life

Friday, May 10, 2013

And the parties begin!!

I am happy to say we all made it home safe and sound from my bachelorette party in Vegas, and surprisingly it was pretty calm.. I think we all wanted to be outside soaking up the 90 degree weather by the pool, books and girlie drinks in hand versus being suck in our room hung over! Even though it was pretty 'calm' we still managed to rack up a list of great memories and quotes  (even some we can't share! Hey you know the saying "what happens in Vegas.....)

*Mari-Beth's target/shoe situation.
1st time at the store: Forgot to buy them
2nd time at store: Bought them, but forgot them at the counter
3rd time at the store: Success! Walked out with shoes in hand!

*Ashley's mom telling her "Now Ash, don't try to keep up with Alyssa drinking! I don't want you to end up on a roof or with a tiger!"

* Ashley trying to take a picture of us on the plane, managing to drop her phone onto the head of a lady sleeping! And then the phone bounced off her head and hit another guy

* On the plane the flight attendant kept saying Charlie!

*Drinking with Ash on the plane. Me getting sick and Ashley about to pee her pants

*Getting picked up by a limo with Champagne and a rose! 

* Alyssa: "Mari-Beth you want to split a drink?"
MB: "Um no! You need to nut up, we are in Vegas!"

* MB: "$25 for a sucker!!! And it doesn't even spin?!"

*The huge plate of pickles we got at 3am

*No going to a club because we weren't in heels

*Waking up when my Mom & Aunt were going to bed!! We totally got showed up by the Mom's this trip

*Having an interesting afternoon at the pool

*Kristin O'Neill showing her love all the way from home! Having pina colada's, nachos and chicken tenders delivered to us by the pool (Thank you again Kristin, that was so thoughtful!)

*Jessica being the sweetheart she is, gave me a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses for our honeymoon

*Taking the biggest shot of my life for a scavenger hunt

*MB and Jessica each losing $15 on one spin!

* MB and I playing Craps for hours

*Jessica, MB and I watching this young girl with this OLD guy (vegas is the best for people watching). We ended up following them into the elevator because they were too amusing not to watch. We didn't pay attention that they got into the VIP elevator...needles to say we weren't suppose to be in there and just acted like we were lost! 

*Simply enjoying being around family and friends


























This was such a memorable trip, and I am so blessed to have the best friends and family. Of the whole weekend, I think this is my favorite picture! Danielle, Taylor and I:) I am pretty sure we have this exact same picture from when we were little


Thank you to everyone who made the trip to Vegas. It was such a great weekend, and one I am sure we will never forget! This was the pre-funk to the wedding...you girls better be ready to party down come July 27th!

No comments:

Post a Comment