married life

married life

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Mark & Anna Say I Do!

Back in June Dad, Mom, MB and I headed off to San Francisco to celebrate the wedding of Mark & Anna. It was such a memorable weekend filled with great family, new family, friends, massages, pedicures, site seeing, great food, amazing drinks, family bonding,  dinner at Jami & Neils', shopping, and most importantly being apart of Mark & Anna saying I Do. It was such a lovely wedding and I am so happy we got to make some great memories during our trip to San Fran. They also had a reception in Roseburg that Naaman and I weren't able to attend because we were in Bend for Charlie's Weekend but we heard it was a great time and defiantly wish we could have been there!

 




















Congrats Mark & Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment