married life

married life

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Wedding Bells

And it all begins! A couple weekends ago was the start of wedding festivities for me, it started off with a bang at Anna's Bridal Shower. From now until September we have countless showers, bachelor parties, bachelorette parties, weddings, receptions, baby showers and more! It crazy to think that between Naaman and I, we only have two maybe three free weekends until our wedding...this is a small detail I am keeping hidden from him! (Stefy if you are reading this, I am trying to make it to see you..I promise!)

Anna's shower was a perfect start to the craziness...it was such a great time seeing everyone and watching the soon to be Bride open gifts. Mari-Beth, my Mom and I threw her the shower and loved planning it for her. It was fun to chat, play games, drink wine, eat desserts, open presents, and chat. And of course talk about the Vegas trip we are taking in a month! Of course we didn't get enough bonding time at the shower, so we heading to Bar 101 for some more girlie drinks and chit-chat.






















No comments:

Post a Comment