married life

married life

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Viva Las Vegas

The couple days of sunshine that we had last week got me so excited for Vegas, only 21 more days...I think I can make it. While I am so ready to be in Vegas soaking up the sun with family and friends, I am pulling the bad Aunt Ally card and flying off to Vegas the day of Bella's 4th birthday...do I get please forgive me/I hope you don't remember/I love you points if I bring her a 'Somebody in Vegas loves me' shirt and a keychain? And to add on to the bad Aunt score, my 2nd bachelorette party in Sun River is during Bella's first dance recital! So I have made it very clear to Anna that she has to send me pictures/videos the whole time, so I can feel like I am there!

Sunshine, dance parties, the power of me in a bachelorette sash + Taylor sportin' her 21st birthday sash = endless drinks, pool parties, girl time, gambling, and making memories. I can't wait to be in Vegas, April 25th hurry on up now. And here is a little Throwback Thursday for you...can't wait to add another trip to the list!

My first trip to Vegas 2008




Mari-Beth's Bachelorette Party 2008





Taylor's 21st Birthday 2010








Robbie & John's 21st Birthday 2012


My Bachelorette Party 2013
I can only imagine what memories will be made durning this trip! MB, Mom, Danielle, Taylor, Ashley, Jessica, Julie, Kelli, Staci, Hildred, Paula and Selina are you ready to Rock Vegas!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment