married life

married life

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter Weekend

I know I say this all the time when it comes to family, but I honestly have the best family! It amazes me how much I can miss my cousins even though it hasn't been that long since I last saw them. We are so blessed to have grown up so close together, and even though we are older and all are starting to have on our lives, we still manage to spend holidays together...it just doesn't seem right not being with them. And I know it isn't normal once you have kids of your own to still get together with your cousins, but I know we all are going to try our hardest to spend as much time as possible together. I mean hell, we are far from normal anyways...if you only knew you would be shocked.

We had such a great time over the weekend, and made some great memories!

Playing bingo
Robbie's college friend from Cali winning the $260 jackpot
Kelli & Mom killing it at the slots
Playing an Easter game
During the game getting a Vegas outfit from Mom & Dad
Taylor's surprise trip to Vegas with us
Hiding Easter Eggs
Watching my family partake in an Easter Egg Hunt
(Sidenote: The youngest was 20 years old)
Yes we still act like we are children, running around looking for eggs
Watching Aunt Staci sprinting, tackling, and diving for eggs
Seeing Danielle & Taylor try on their Bridesmaid's dresses
Simply realizing how blessed I am to have the family that I do





No comments:

Post a Comment