married life

married life

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Girls Day

It's always amazing to see friends that you haven't seen in awhile....this last week I was lucky enough to see and catch up with Nancy! Friday was a day dedicated to girlfriends and I loved everything about it! We started off our day with a little workout on the stairs, Nancy may or may-not have lapped us a couple times but that isn't really important (seriously, she is a runner.....we are not!) after sweating it out on the stairs Nancy and I headed back to my house to get ready for the day and to meet Anna & the girlies at Crazy Pepper for lunch. It was so great just chit-chatting with nancy as we were getting ready, I didn't realize how much I missed her. After showering, swapping clothes, and giggling it was off to lunch and have a little drink! Little drink = nancy knowing the bartender, and saying she was a poor student so make it strong! And that he did...to all of ours! Needles to see we had to go walk it off a bit before we went anywhere. Which didn't really work out to plan, because Nancy pulled me into the Trillium to have a couple jello shots (which for the record, i am horrible at) and then to my mom's shop for a Lime-A-Rita! It was an amazing day filled with laughs, drinks, memories and me wanting her see her way more then we have been.



No comments:

Post a Comment