married life

married life

Monday, October 14, 2013

Blessed with a Girl

My dear ol' friend Stefy is having a sweet baby girl! Thank goodness I can now begin to spoil her, I've passed up way to many cute clothes because I was patiently waiting counting down the days till she would find out. I am beyond excited to watch as her and Zac take on this new role of parenthood and I know they are going to be amazing in each and every way! Stefy I am so thrilled for you and can't wait to be part of this lil' cutie growing up and taking on the world. I can only imagine the adventures we are going to have with her and can't wait to give her a best friend or future husband (no, I am not preggo!) If you are only half as good at being a Mommy as you have been a friend to me, then that little girl is blessed beyond words! 



No comments:

Post a Comment