married life

married life

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wishful Wednesday

To be in Europe traveling with my family

Oh to be making memories in Spain! Wishing it was May for many reasons, the biggest is that I will be traveling Europe with these crazy, loving, thrill seeking, honest, funny, caring, one-of-a-kind people I call family. Just having the conversation "Okay that sounds great! We will fly into London and stay for a couple of days, then head to Paris. And we need to be in Valencia Spain by Tuesday so we can help get ready for the big day!" still seems unreal to me. Honestly a trip of a life time and I can't imagine traveling with anyone else, I mean how could you not want to go with all of these wonderful people...











How could wishful wednesday not be about traveling for 3 weeks with all of these amazing people and finally going on a little honeymoon with Naaman? The month of May I need you in my life pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment