married life

married life

Sunday, September 15, 2013

I'm already in love

Yea I'm going to be an Auntie!!! My dear and sweet friend Stefy is going to be a Mommy in March! It's kind of a stock that we are old enough to even have kids of our own, I feel that we should still be in college....living together and making memories. But now that I've come to except that yes we are old enough to be married and start lil' families of our own, I couldn't be more happy for her and Zac. They are going to amazing parents and I can't wait to cuddle the lil' peanut when he or she arrives. Congrats Stefy, I love you to the moon and back and can't wait to see you become a Mommy. We have made so many amazing memories already, that I can't even imagine all the new memories that will be created when you are a Mommy. That little human is so lucky to have such loving parents and a whole fan club patiently awaiting for their arrival! And I am currently on the search for the p.e.r.f.e.c.t blanket....is there even one that compares to Fuzz & Bobbi?














No comments:

Post a Comment