married life

married life

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Wedding Update

We are 235 days until the big day, and we are checking things off our list left & right! Engagement pictures were taken, bridesmaids dresses ordered, save the dates picked and....wait for it.....WEDDING DRESS PICKED!!!! Yep, you heard that right, I officially have a wedding dress. My Mom, MB and I went into Portland to look for dresses, and found one! I was so nervous that I wouldn't find anything but much to my surprise I fell madly in love with two dresses! When I was in dress #1 I knew this was my dress, but then when I would put on dress #2 I was certain that it was my dress. So I closed my eyes and told Mari-Beth to pick my wedding dress. Yep, I gave the huge decision to MB, and she picked my dress!


So the dress is checked off, which is a huge relief! We are on a roll and keep checking things off left and right. And what's better then drinking wine while working on the wedding!?






No comments:

Post a Comment