married life

married life

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanksgiving

This years Thanksgiving was a celebrated a little different then normal for me, the whole Ortega side was in Washington at the Groeschell's house, MB & Joe went to Jason's house and mom, dad, Naa and I stayed in Hood River. This was the first year where I wasn't surrounded by tons of family:( Naaman's dad came to celebrate Thanksgivings with us and spent the night, so it was great seeing him and having him be with my family.

Thanksgiving morning/early afternoonish we went up to the Poole's house to see Ben, Amy and the girlies...it was so great seeing them, and made us realize just how special they are to us. Once Rick got into town it was time to head up to my parents house and start Thanksgiving! And of course all the guys went straight to the BBQ!







I am not sure how I managed to not get a single picture of Naaman and I together, it was our first Thanksgiving spent together! I know crazy, the whole time we have been together we haven't spent a Thanksgiving or Christmas together...so sharing Holiday's will be a new thing for us:)

No comments:

Post a Comment