married life

married life

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Civil War

Since civil war was in Corvallis this year Naaman and I decided to go. We drove up to Corvallis friday night at crashed at the Krahn's house so we could avoid all the dang traffic on Saturday morning. But before we went to corvallis I had to sew some beaver socks for my rain boots! Naaman and I struggled just a wee bit with the sewing maching....



Since we couldn't get our machine to work Anna took over the task and finished them..Okay pretty much started and finished them, with the 'help' from Bella


So once my socks were made I was ready for the game! We had such a great time seeing friends and family, and even though we didn't win, we are glad we went! It was also Charlie's birthday, so it perfect being in Corvallis and being able to see Clay...there were defiently some beers drank in memory of Charlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment