married life

married life

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Throwback Thursday's

My good friend Ashley does 'Throwback Thursday' on her blog, so I've joined the train. Welcome to my very first throwback Thursday. When I was searching high and low for pictures of Charlie I retrieved all my pictures I thought I had lost on two broken computers! It has been so fun looking back at all the pictures, and giggling just thinking back to those times! 

Mom's Weekend 2008
OSU
Beer pong
Laughs
Roomie Love

I loved everything about college, but Mom's Weekend & Dad's Weekend were defiantly at the top of the list. Lucky my Dad & Mom came every year and made each one special. This Mom's Weekend was when I lived with all the girls so our house was packed this weekend.


















Love this girl!








No comments:

Post a Comment