married life

married life

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Fun Begins...

Who knew registering would be so gosh darn fun?! Sunday I started the process of registering, so when Naaman and I go he doesn't have to actually sit down and give our information and set everything up! But did you really expect me to sign up and not actually point the scanner? I mean, they handed it to me and set me free! But Naaman really wants to register together, so I only registered for things he wouldn't care about (and are really important to me) yep, you guessed right...Wine glasses and a bottle  opener! But I can't wait to go again and pick things out together!





And I tried on rings...I couldn't walk past another jewelry store and not look around! Needless to say, Naa & I are ready to rock n' roll next time we go to Portland!

All in all it was a great day in Portland with my mom! Got some much needed mother-daughter time in!

No comments:

Post a Comment