married life

married life

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My 26th b.i.r.t.h.d.a.y

Wow, I am officially 26!

Ouch, it kinda hurts a bit but I think I will survive! At least I was able to spend my birthday with friends and family. But sadly Naa wasn't able to be here:( Naaman is in Indiana for the week for work and had to leave Sunday morning at 3am! I was pretty sad when he left, but woke up in the morning to the cutest thing ever! 

So lucky to have him in my life! He even puts a smile on my face when he is 1000's of miles away! So needless to say I can't wait for him to come home...can it be Saturday already?!?

After being surprised by his cute lil' note, I headed to Portland with MB and Mom, for a girls outing! We had a birthday lunch at P.F Chang's, found chairs for our lounge @ the wedding, went to Lush, meet with a bride and much much more! It was a great day, and great company.

Since Naaman was gone, Anna stepped up to the plate to entertain me for my birthday:) We headed to the Bagel Co. for some yummy lunch!




After our outing at the river it was off to Anna's house for a birthday BBQ. All in all it was a wonderful day, and being active made it a little easier turning 26!

No comments:

Post a Comment