married life

married life

Friday, August 10, 2012

Lush- my new addiction!



Aww I have been introduced into the world of LUSH!!!! My sister had been talking about Lush forever, and I finally went with her....and I am officially hooked, obsessed, amazed, addicted...and the list could go on and on and on! 

Here is a quick look at what Lush is...

We believe in make effective products form fresh, organic* fruit and vegetables, the finest essential oils and safe synthetics.

We invent our own products adn fragrances. We make them fresh by hand using little or no preservative or packaging, using only vegetarian ingredients, and tell you when they were made.

We believe in buying ingredients only form companies that do not commission tests on animals and in testing our products on humans.

We believe in happy people making happy soap, putting our faces on our products and making our mums proud.

We believe in long candlelit baths, sharing showers, massage, filling the world with perfume and in the right to make mistakes, lose everything and start again.

We believe our products are good value, that we should make profit and that the customer is always right
       *We also believe words like fresh and organic have honest meaning beyond marketing

I used MB's shampoo one time I was taking a shower at her house and fell in love. It is in the form of a bar of soap and you just swipe it down your hair about two times and lather as usual. I love the smell of my hair after I use it. I was also introduced to a lotion that you use while you are in the shower/bath! It is simply amazing. Your skin is so soft after you use it; my mom, MB and I all got one!

So here is what I got this trip:

Karma Komba Shampoo 
Veganese Conditioner 
Buffy Lotion
Vanillary perfume


I am so over-the-moon happy with my purchases and can't wait to go back again! Another great thing is this little bar of soap lasted MB 6 months! So I won't be going back for awhile, but when I do I already have a list of other things I want to try!



No comments:

Post a Comment