married life

married life

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy birthday Naa

I can't believe Naaman is 28....blows my mind! We were just talking last night how many birthdays we have celebrated together. Naaman has celebrated his birthday with me since his 21st birthday, and I have celebrated with him since my 19th (I think that is right! Man its hard to keep track!) Can't wait till we are married cuz then we get to start the anniversary back at 1, sometimes we get mixed up, I mean what's really the difference between 7 and 8 years?! Hehe

This year was a pretty low key birthday, he took the day off and went fishing...and caught a couple keepers! Once I got home from work I wanted to take him to a nice birthday dinner, but of course he requested his favorite place! Yep you guessed right, we headed off to Taco Bell! I tried to say "oh it's your bay lets go somewhere nice!" and he said "yes you are right! It is MY birthday and I choose TB!" so we got our dinner and headed to the park to eat...so romantic;)

After our lovely dinner we headed back to our house, had a little b-day cake and watched the Olympics! All-in-all it was a great day. Low key this year, but I am gonna plan something big for his 30th(agh that sounds so old!)

No comments:

Post a Comment