married life

married life

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Blast from the past!

  I am hopefully getting a new phone this week...fingers crossed! My phone is freezing, wont answer sometimes, and sometimes wont make calls. So I wanted to get all my pictures off my phone and save them to the computer before I got a new one. It wouldn't have taken me so long, but I had to stop and look, giggle, aww, and smile at a bunch of pictures. So I thought I would share some pictures that brought a little smile to my face  



      

































Okay I am sure you all need a little break before I go on. I could write tons of posts on these but its just easier to have a picture post! Okay are you all ready for the really old school pics I found on my phone...college flash back here we come!










No comments:

Post a Comment