married life

married life

Friday, June 15, 2012

Vegas June 2012

Once again I have to say I L.O.V.E  M.Y. F.A.M.I.L.Y, we had a blast in Vegas celebrating Robbie & John's 21st Birthday!!! My dads side all went to Vegas the weekend of the 8th. I can't even explain how much fun we all had gambling, laying by the pool, drinking and just enjoying eachothers company.



Unfortuntly when we were there it was like college spring break on steroids at the pool, and poor Papa had to experience that! Next time we go to vegas we will make sure it isn't the same time they are hosting a EDC event, there were somewhere between 250,000-300,000 people there for that! It was insane!







So glad we were all there to experience John & Robbie's first Vegas trip...I am sure there will be many more with the family! 







No comments:

Post a Comment