married life

married life

Friday, June 15, 2012

Our Date with Lou-Lou

I didn't think it was possible to be more in love with Lou-Lou but it happened! Yesterday Naaman and I watched Lous while Anna & Jeremy went to watch her moms dance recital. Naaman was going roping so we decided to head up to my parents with him. Oh man, Lou's fell in l.o.v.e with the horses...I for sure thought she would be scared since she had not been around them, but I couldn't keep her away!


Unfortunately after this picture my camera decided to stop working:( But she was kissing the horses, tickling their noses, and actually sat on top of one! I can't wait to take the girls up to watch Naa and Papa Craig rope! I loved loved loved doing that when I was younger, those are some of my best memories; watching Dad & his buddies rope, playing in the dirt, shocking the cows(kinda feel bad now), waiting for Gordie or Dad to give the 'nod' and release the cow from the shoot, and just being dad's little cowgirl. Who knows maybe Lou-Lou will ride in MB & I's saddle from when we were little! 

Lou-Lou had so much fun at Papa Craigs & Grammy Mary's.....we played basketball, tried to kick a soccer ball around, played in the back yard, and played with the puppies. 


 All in all it was a great date with Lou-Lou, but we got her home a little past her bed time, say oh...a little after 11pm!! Ouch, but it was totally worth it


Seriously, how could you not love this face?



No comments:

Post a Comment