married life

married life

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lake Havasu 5/26-6/1

Lake Havasu was a trip I will n.e.v.e.r forget! Not only did Naaman & I get engaged we spent a week in beautiful weather with some amazing friends. Warning: this post is going to have a lot of pictures, so enjoy!





I knew this trip was going to be amazing before we even got to AZ. The Krahns were going to make this trip memorable, and Ben proved that to me even before we left Corvallis...


Yep thats right...When you don't have a truck, you pull the boat with your Tractor! Once seeing this, I knew our trip was going to be filled with many more laughs and memories. Unfortunately the boys got stuck with the job of driving the boat to Lake Havasu, yes you heard right...Ben and Naaman cowboyed up and drove 24 hours to Lake Havasu, through rain, snow and some more rain! Us girls had the easy part and got to fly! Thank goodness, because I highly doubt any of us could have made that drive. But once all 6 of us finally got to LH the party was on!







We had a great time in 118 degree weather, and loved soaking up the sun! On the way home, Amy and I were already planning out next trip together. We are so blessed to have gone on this trip with the Krahn family and excited they were there to help celebrate our engagement! 

No comments:

Post a Comment