married life

married life

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ryder Boy

August 29, 2009
Naaman and I welcomed Ryder into our lives, making us a little family of 3. He is the best dog we could have chosen...acutally I think he really chose us. All the puppies were in a crate just waiting for someone to love on them. When we were standing around the crate, all the puppies ran to the back and started whining...expect for Ryder Boy. He put his front two paw up on the crate and stared at naaman, and I think it was love at first sight for the both of them. 





We found out when he was an interesting sleeper when he was just a lil' guy...



He still to this day sleeps in the weirdest positions and sits like an old man....




And I think I have a pretty good idea where he gets his sleeping habits from.....






I can't imagine our life without Ryder in it! He is the perfect fit for us, and loves kids! 

No comments:

Post a Comment