married life

married life

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hello blogging world!

Well I have my sister to thank for me dipping my feet into the world of blogging! Last sunday we went to Maryhill winery for a Wine101 class and had a great group of ladies! We drank wine, and wine and some more wine! Is it time for our Wine 102 class yet!? After class we went to eat at the Clock tower and this is where MB told me that she had wrote her '30 by 30' list. 30 things you want to do by the time you hit the big 3-0 (she is alot closer then I am:) So I followed her lead...creating my own '30 by 30' list. 

Creating this blog was my #20..Yay, one thing marked off! I actually have been thinking about starting a blog for awhile. My dream would be blog about everyday happenings, so I can look back on all the fun events (take our wine 101 class for example). Also when I have kids I want to be able to post pictures and document all of their milestones. It will be a great way to keep Naamans mom involved since she lives a couple hours from us.  

Well, here marks my very first blog, April, 03, 2012! Much more to come:) So thanks MB for giving me a nice little kick in the rear to start something I always thought about doing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment