married life

married life

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Girls Outing!

 Hike #2 Catherine Creek. 2.5 Miles 4/22/2012


I am sad to say I have never been to Catherine Creek before, but after going last Sunday I can defiantly say I will be going back. It was such a great trail; it was paved and had the most breath taking views. Mari-Beth, Anna, Bella, Lou-Lou and I all packed into the car and headed to WA to hike, we should have map-quested because I am sure we wasted a good 30 minutes just driving around looking for it. We actually ended up finding it on accident, guess it was meant to be. I was amazed at how many cars were there, probably close to 40! We rounded up the girlies and we were off!




                                            

After the hike, it was still great weather 85!!! So we decided to take the girlies to the River. Bella wanted to "go to the Columbia River" (its actually pretty cute to hear her say it). Bella LOVED it, but Lou-Lou was a little hesitant (it was her first time!)



No comments:

Post a Comment