married life

married life

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Weekend

 I am so blessed to have such a large, loving and close knit family and am lucky to consider my cousins some of my best friends.  Knowing I could call any of my Aunts or Uncles and they would help me without thinking twice about it, is a bond not every family has. This year Easter was spent in Hood River with my Dad's side of the family. The weekend started by attending Robbie's baseball game in Longview, WA...I am ashamed to admit this was the first game I have seen Robbie play. He did such a great job!


This year Easter felt like something was missing....and that something was John! It's crazy to realize us 'kids' are all growing up and have our own separate lives outside of our family....is that even possible? More then anything I hope when all us cousins start having kids, we all will be able to get together and have our kids grow up as close as we all were. Other then missing Johnny Boy, Easter was great...we all went to Church, and had brunch at the Newmans





No comments:

Post a Comment