married life

married life

Friday, September 20, 2013

Getting Ready

It is so amazing to look back at these pictures and have the butterflies come back all over again. It was such an amazing day from start to finish, and I am so happy it was all documented! Jim Semlor did such a beautiful job and I am so in awe of his work.  These are just a small portion of our pictures, I still will be blogging some of our unedited pictures soon! So here we go....the beginning of the big day


































I decided to do a first look with my Dad, I thought giving him the chance to see me before he was walking me down the aisle would help him out! It was such memorable moment that was filled with so much love and emotion that I will forever cherish these pictures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment