married life

married life

Friday, May 10, 2013

Wine Tour

I don't think there is much in this life that beats friends! I am blessed to have a wonderful group of friends who love to have a great time, who I trust, and who will have my back no matter what...So thank you girlies for always being there for me, and providing me with constant laughs.  This last weekend was defiantly dedicated to girl time and I loved every minute of it! Months and months ago we purchased a deal for a wine tour on a party bus...even though the wineries weren't the best, we all had a great time and are racking our brains to plan our next adventure!

This day was filled with so many great memories...
-Endless giggles
-King Charles the driver
-Anna and her hilarious quotes (coming soon!)
-Right when we were leaving, we had King Charles stop the bus so we could make a beer run
-Me breaking two wine glasses
-Coming to the realization we all would never make a living on a stripper pole! But it was entertaining to watch us all try
-Almost getting caught taking a wine glass (thanks Meg for saving us)
-Beth bringing a gigantic cooler
-Packing food like we were leaving for a week instead of 5 hours
-Story telling
-Taking in gorgeous views
-Making memories

Some of the great quotes from the trip...notice how many time Anna's name appears!...
-Anna: "Guys, we have to go back to my house! I forgot my debit card!!!"
(Mind you she said this as we were still in her drive way! Guess she just wanted us to pull closer to the door!?)
-Anna: "Is anyone else getting clammy?"
-Anna: "Probably shouldn't be carrying around a blank check in my bra!"
-Anna: "Guys I only have one big toe painted!"
-Anna: "I gotta take a pic of he license plate and bus to Jer. He is nervous!"
-Alyssa: "I don't like standing next to skinny people in picture" (to Meg)
-Ashley: "umm why didn't you say that to me?
-Wine Man: "We have a great view of Mt. Hood here at the winery!"
Katie: "Oh really where!?"
(Literally Mt. Hood was a tiny speck!"






No comments:

Post a Comment