married life

married life

Thursday, February 21, 2013

The joys of being sick....

Not many positive things come out of being sick, but this time around I've stumbled upon a few.
1. I can take naps whenever and not be judged
2. Ryder is the best cuddle buddy ever
3. Naa got me sick so he feels bad
4. Since he feels bad, he is taking great care of me and babying me
5. Sleeping so much throws off my sleeping schedule
6. My weird sleeping schedule = me being able to say up late and watch Justin Beiber on SNL
7. Laying wide awake in the middle of the night being able to watch this.......



No joke this is how they always are....we don't have a normal dog that sleeps in a cage or at least on the floor! He sleeps like a human with his head on a pillow and covered in blankets. Can you say spoiled?!

No comments:

Post a Comment