married life

married life

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bachelorette Party...Sunriver style!

Its an amazing feeling when you know you are surrounded by such great people! I defiantly felt the love during our weekend in Sunriver for my bachelorette party. What's better then spending a weekend with your amazing sister, friends, and family and making memories? This weekend was jammed packed of girl bonding, giggles, sun bathing, drinking, pictures and just plain fun! Thank you all who made the trip and for helping me celebrate the last few outings as a single lady....

Being Iced by Michelle...such a low blow:)
Spending time with wonderful people
Going down the water slide over and over again
Being pulled over by a cop because of Michelle (cop #1)
MB's unforgettable Ice experience
Flip Cup
Losing and having to wear the helmets
Going to Naked Winery
Trying to run across the log's in the pool (imagine the show wipe-out)
Hearing a knock on the door late at night because of our cars (cop #2)
California King bed with MB & Kathryn
Shot-Ski
Michelle 'tripping' (or ashley dropping her)
Shot gunning with Stefy
Winning the Beer Pong Tournament
Shopping with all the girls
Being Iced back to back...1 in the shower & 1 in my makeup bag
Getting revenge on Jessica and Ashley

Michelle, I will soon get revenge on you...just wait:) 





























Make sure to check out Ashley's blog for more pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I was just seeking ideas for the party décor and activities and let me tell you that this is one of the best parties I have seen today. The colors, photo booth, happy faces, wall décor and everything else is just perfect here. I need some inspirations for the fairy themed party venue in LA for my sister’s bridal shower, can you help regarding it?

    ReplyDelete