married life

married life

Monday, November 5, 2012

Gotta love the weekends!

This last weekend was a busy one, but busy with great activities! On Saturday Naaman and I packed up the car and headed to Portland to hang out with his family.  Jordan, Ali, Ryan, Mariah, Rick, Naa and I all met at Jordy & Ali's to watch the Duck game and get some much need quality time together (we were just missing Sue, Trin & Vince!). It was great seeing everyone, and made Naaman and I realize just how much we miss Ryan, Mariah & Asher now that they live in Cali:( It was great seeing all three cousins playing together, hence all the pictures. And I haven't seen lil Ash Man in forever, and didn't know when we would see him again, so that is my excuse to why there are some so many dang pictures of him:) My phone got passed around, and everyone was taking pictures, so we got some pretty cute pictures! I was luckily enough to have my phone out to capture Asher's first time crawling up the stairs by himself and eating his first rice krispie treat!!!

























After the game was over it was off to the Hilton Hotel at the airport to have a little slumber party!!! Ryan, Mariah, Asher, Naaman & I all stayed together Saturday night before they took off early Sunday morning back home! It was so fun just hanging out, watching the BEAV game, snuggling Ash and chatting! We have all missed them since they moved to Cali, so spending time with them was much needed:)  After we dropped them off at the airport Sunday morning we headed back home to get ready for our engagement pictures!! There will be a post shortly on them, I can't wait to see them:) All in all, it was a wonderful weekend filled with some amazing people. On a side note; I am not sure how I managed to not get a single good picture of Jordy or Ali!?!?!












We love and miss you like crazy Ryan, Mariah and Asher!

No comments:

Post a Comment