married life

married life

Monday, October 22, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Oh how I love the pumpkin patch and everything that has to do with it. The cold crisp air, the decorations, the scary mazes, finding the perfect pumpkin, the good company, and the memories! This year was the first year I have gone with kids, and boy is it a different experience. I got to witness Bella, Lou's and Brayden take in all of the sights of the pumpkin patch! From trying to find the biggest pumpkin, carrying pumpkins to the cart, playing in mud puddles, tripping over the vines, getting muddy, pulling the cart and just being a kid! I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted, because right when Ashley showed up with her fancy camera, my lil' I-Phone got put away. So head on over to her blog to check out all the pictures from the pumpkin patch that she will post soon!











After the Pumpkin patch Anna, Ashley and I went out for lunch! They left the babies at home with Jeremy & Jarrod and we were off for a quick lunch..umm quick lunch for us is about 3.5 hours:) But it was so nice to just hang out and catch up and chit-chat! After lunch Jeremy went over to my house to watch the football game with Naa and I hung out with Anna and the girlies. It was a long day for everyone, and we all were having trouble staying awake! And the second I started rubbing Bella's back she was out! Gotta take advantage of cuddle time!


A cute video of Bella 'talking' to Joe-Joe & Naa-Naa

No comments:

Post a Comment