married life

married life

Monday, May 7, 2012

Hike with my Boys!

Hike #3 One of Naa's fishing holes 5/6/2012
Sunday Naaman and I decided to take Ryder on a little walk. I said I wanted to go on a hike, and Naa suggested going to on of his fishing holes off of Punch Bowl Road. It was great weather and I thought it was a perfect day to get another hike to add to my list. But Naa wanted to go to a fishing hole, that hardly is considered a hike! So I told him I wanted to 'hike' not just go for a nice little stroll to a fishing hole! Well he won that argument (he lost his fishing license early that A.M so he wanted to re-trace his steps) so off to the fishing hole we went...even though I wouldn't be able to count it as a hike, i was just glad to get Ryder out for some exercise.

Boy was I wrong! Holy cow, that was some intense trails. The whole time I was thinking to myself, no wonder Naa is tired when he gets back from fishing! My calves were burning the whole time, and he does  this with a fishing pole in one hand and a vest on with all of his tackle?!? I needed both hands to hold on to rocks, trees anything I could get my hands on to so I wouldn't go rolling down the trail! So this 'little stroll' to a fishing hold defiantly counted as a hike! But it was beautiful and Ryder Boy loved being outside and running around.







Ryder was so tired after the hike, that when we got home it cuddled up with Fuzz on the pillows and went to bed for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment